top of page

IRS Tax Notice Services

Hour glass image with red sand

Time is not on your side when you get a notice from the IRS so
Don't Delay

It is Not Recommended that Taxpayers Handle a Notice from the IRS Themselves


If you have received a letter from the IRS or a State Taxing Authority, you should consult with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) before taking any action.  A CPA is authorized to represent you before the IRS and any State Taxing Authority.  A CPA will review the correspondence, identify whether the IRS's assertion of an error on the tax return is correct, and advise on the best approach to resolve the issue.  An example result may be that you need to file an amended tax return, or the CPA will respond to the IRS letter to inform the agent that the IRS has made an error.  Please note that it is never advisable to send the IRS or a state taxing authority all of your tax documents.  Schedule a meeting below to discuss your situation with a CPA.

Meet with a Financial Advisor


Use the calendar to schedule a virtual consultation with an Advisor on a day and time that is convenient for you.




Give us a call to schedule an in-person consultation, or you can use this link to schedule: ​

5230 Washington Street

Suite 201

West Roxbury, MA 02132


Get in touch

Let's Connect

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
bottom of page